Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Scary Stuff

So Halloween is coming. A time when people have fun with ghosts and zombies and all things frightening.

Since we're on the topic of things that are frightening, let me tell you a tale.

I love taking pictures of the kids, and am delighted that today's smart phones means I always have a camera with me to capture my kids' precious moments... BUT...

sometimes I'll see a great picture opportunity...

take the phone out...

press the "camera" icon...

and instead of getting the anticipated view of my adorable boys, I get...



 ... an UP-THE-NOSE CLOSEUP OF MY 'THINKING' FACE!





Yikes.

The moral of the story is, Don't leave your camera in 'selfie' mode. "EEK! It's Death!... No wait, it's me. I just haven't had much sleep this week."

Now there's something that'll give you nightmares.

Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment