Friday, February 10, 2012

Adorable At First...

I remember a few months ago the first time my little boy crawled up to me, grabbed on to my pant legs and pulled himself to standing.

I looked down into his big brown eyes with pride, amazement and delight. My big boy was getting so strong! He would be walking soon, I remarked to myself. Aww, he's showing me that he wants to be with me. I melted a bit at that thought. I'm even pretty sure I called my husband over to witness this fantastic milestone in our son's development.

It's still pretty cute, but I admit my reaction isn't always the same a few months and hundreds of pant-leg climbs later.

Click to Enlarge

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was so cute the first time around too... now I have to always remember to wear a belt because I have been pants so many times. In the grocery store, on the bus, at my front door.... oh yes, cute!

    ReplyDelete